It’s time to LOVE your CLOSET!
- Go through your closet, and pull out everything you haven’t worn in a year. Donate this pile.
- Decide what you want at your fingertips and what can be hidden away in containers, drawers or under your bed in air tight bags or bins.
- The closet should be bright and inviting, and you should be able to see what you have. If not, consider buying some “touch” lightening that is battery operated and inexpensive.
- Hang like items together – group shirts together, pants together, dresses, etc.
- If you want to go all-out – colorize your grouped segments. It will make your closet feel extra special.